Illegal drugs are addictive. They cause illness and some times diseases which cannot be cured for many years. Abuse usage of drugs leads to addictiveness towards the drugs. They are banned by the nations across the world and even they are offensive. If any person is found consuming the drug he may be punished. In general these are the different types of illegal drugs used by the people. They are:
- Depressants: These are used generally for lowering the depression. The long term effect will be – they reduce the functionalities of the brain and even some of the parts of the human body. These are called as downers.
- Stimulants: They are used for improving the mental and the physical functionalities of the body. They improve alertness, wakefulness of any person for a short time. These are called as the uppers.
- Hallucinogens: They create changes in the sensation and even create illusion, hallucination and imagination of the unreal thing.
- Anesthetics: It is also a illegal drug which causes sensation loss. Generally they are used for medicinal purposes but the excess dosage leads to some giddiness and causes some diseases.
- Narcotic: The narcotic drug are generally heroine and even morphine and by the consumption of these drugs they feel like sleepy and it relieves both physical and mental pains.
- Steroids: Generally they are used by the athletes. They are injected into the body for gaining energy instantly. Mostly athletes use this type of drugs for improving their performance and building their energy levels.
- Inhalants: These drugs are being inhaled; a paper rolling is used generally in the form of cigarette for inhaling.
These are the different types of drugs which spoil the life in both the ways of personal and physical.