These days most of the people are living in apartments. They don’t have sufficient place for garden. But you can create garden in containers like pots, tires, boxes etc. You can place that container plants at your balcony, windows, and door. Here are some of the plants, which can grow in containers.
- Canterbury bells: These bells are in purple, lavender, blue, pink and white color. This is choice biennials.
- Herbs and Fragrance: You can grow the herb garden in a container. Rosemary, marjoram, parsley, sage, fennel, mint and chives are the different type of herbs.
2. Perennials: Perennials plants include rose, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon, apple, and peppermint.
4. Cactus Combo Bonsai: These plants will have defense mechanism. These types of plants can grow at high temperature and low moisture places also. It requires 6 to 10 inches container to grow.
5. Chinese evergreen: Chinese evergreen will grow in low light. And also it requires less maintenance. These leaves are in silvery gray and dark green color.
Indoor plants will clean the environment and also act as a decorating tool in the home. And these plants are easy to maintain.
You may also like to read:
Growing Plants through Hydroponics
The Innumerable Underwater Species
Piranhas are more savage than sharks
Can animals predict weather?
Israel Finds Natural Gas Treasure
Scientists predict earthquake in US