Integrated E-Z split key cup is a specially designed cup which is used to detect drug metabolites in the urine sample provided by the donor. It is an one step on-site process which gives accurate results within no time. Its special design enables the users to administer easily, both for male and female. Various multi-panel test cups are available which helps to test multiple drugs using the same specimen. There are few advantages of using this cup when compared to the others. Let us check the various benefits of using these cups.
- The design of the cup is made in such a way that it is convenient to collect the specimen from both the sexes.
- It eliminates the need of the examiner to come in contact with the urine specimen and hence avoids the discomfort.
- They are easy to use and operate.
- Less expensive.
- The test kit itself contains another chamber into which the urine deluges and if that sample is tested positive we can send that untouched sample directly to the laboratory for further testing.
- The special key provided with this test key helps to activate the test and hence prevents the donor from activating and manipulating the results.
- With the help of the key we can start the process when ever we want.
- Some test kits are provided with temperature strips, which are used to measure the temperature of the specimen.
- Few models do have adulteration test strips which are used to check whether the sample is adulterated or not.
- Label present over the result region hides the results from the rest, and if we want to see the results we can peel it off and can check them.
- It ALSO eliminates the handling of the specimen.
- It is also a cost effective option for on-site drug testing.
These are the different advantages of using integrated E-Z split key cup drug test cups.