The new tend in creating car designs are using car design software. The car design software will converts the physical design of the car in to digital version. The special features of car design software are image rendering, version control, audit trail management, and printing.
The major trends in car designs are:
- Leaping headlamps: The size of the headlamps is increasing in car designs. Only the size of the lamps is increasing but the functional area remains the same. The automotive engineers are increasing the dummy area for designer decoration. Some of the leaping headlamps contained cars are Toyota Aygo, peugeot107, and Citroen C1.
- Wheel arch bulges: The wheel arch bulges design will gives the visual stability and muscular look to the car. The Toyota Aygo and Mercedes S class are having this bugle feature.
- Use LED’s in the lamps: The LED lamps will give elegant look to the car. The advantages of LED lamps are that they use less energy and longer life. Audi R8 and Lexus LS are the initiators for this design.
- Door configurations: The different types of door designs are seen in the cars. The wing type door configuration is one type of modern design.
- Fog lamps: Fog lamps are used for decorative purpose in the car design. The fog lamps are providing unique texture and color.
Seattle Nissan, Mazda Dallas, Chevrolet Minneapolis, Detroit Buick, Dodge St Paul, Dodge Minneapolis, Automotive internet marketing, Chevy Dealer Detroit, Tacoma Auto Loan, Canton Volvo Dealer, Electric fuel pump