Flowers are central components of any occasion and they enhance the affair. A good floral designer will be busy so book them as early as possible. Try to find out good florist before 6 months before wedding. Some times wedding planners arrange the florist if you arrange wedding planner. These are some of the steps to choose the florist.
- You can visit the websites for style and address of the real business, then you can select the best one
- You can ask your friends and relatives to find out the best floral designer
- You can look at the pictures of the designer’s work. And you can ask from how long they have been working in this field.
- If you have any idea about floral design, you can discuss with florist and you can bring the pictures from magazines.
- Interview at least 3 florists, take samples and you can explain the your style and design and compare the price according your budget. And select one from them.
- You can choose seasonal flowers for decoration for your wedding.
- Ask vendors, banquet manager or wedding photographer, they may have idea and experience with florists, it will be useful to choose the best decorator.
- Finally you select one florist and reserve the date.
- When you decide the florist then you need to say some or all of these items to arrange such as bride’s bouquet, maid of honor’s bouquet, bridesmaids’ bouquets, groom’s boutonniere, boutonniere for the fathers of the bride and groom.
Keep notes while consulting different florists and compare their price and design, accordingly you can select best one.