Claims Management Software is useful in analyzing a wide variety of data regarding critical insurance claims, like workers compensation software, insurance claims software, property, casualty, general liability, commercial auto, DIC, PE, construction defects and many others. Claims Management Software is designed to meet the common needs of organizations charged with tracking, managing or adjudicating workers compensation claims and cases.
Organizations can properly plan, deliver and track the information related to income replacement, injury management services and vocational rehabilitation services with the help of claims software. Claims software evaluates every claim entering the system to determine the high risk claims. The high risk claims are turned into cases and assigned to specialized workers. Claims that involves low risk, are processed automatically through the system and it also supports and automates multilevel appeal and adjudication management.
The Workers Compensation Software System is designed to meet the administrative requirements found in carriers, third-party administrators, managing general agencies, self-insurance funds, and self-insured companies who choose to administer their own workers compensation insurance programs.
Workers compensation software includes:
- Claims Administration
- Agent Commissions
- Document Storage & Retrieval
- Premium Billing
- Accounts Receivable
- Fee Schedule Adjudication
- Statutory Reporting
- Experience Modification
- Policy Issue
- Premium Audits
- Provider Networks
- Extensive Loss Reporting
- Internet Inquiries or Transactions
- Underwriting or Quoting
- Increases the productivity and efficiencies of claims staff
- Improves customer service and satisfaction
- It is low cost to implement the software
- Rapid development and quick deployment (get up and running in 30 days)
- Flexible subscription-based options available
- It reduces the transaction and operational costs for the claims