Women are facing many issues at workplace, of which, they physical safeguard is one. So, as to protect yourself you must learn some techniques and tips that will help you.
Few tips to safeguard yourself:
- At first be aware of your surroundings, yourself and the persons who may harm you. Don’t use your mobile phone during that time. You must walk confidently and strictly. If you are aware you can get rid of some problems as you can avoid happening them.
- After observing the surroundings listen to your sixth sense because it will tell you or predict the crime or problem that may happen and try to avoid strangers interaction.
- You must have a pre-defined plan with you as you can’t plan at that panic situation. The plan may help you to react quickly to the problem and helps you to get rid of it. You have to plan according the situations that may arise when you are alone.
- If you feel you are not in a safe mode or some one is coming near to harm you, try to escape from the place as soon as possible and don’t go with him feeling that escape may create problem for you. Use any of the items that are near you to harm the person.
- If the above techniques are not helpful for you, try to fight with the person as it is your right. This may protect you from being attacked by the stranger. Don’t think that the person may harm you if you fight.
- Self-defense training will help you in this king of situations. Get trained in self defense if possible from a good trainer who teaches you in a realistic way.
- Take some precautions like having a knife, pepper spray in your bag always because you don’t really know when you will get in to problem. Use them when necessary.
- If you are alone in home then close all the doors and never open it until someone who is known to you knocks the door. Verify it whether the person is familiar to you or not at and then try to open the doors.
These are few tips that will help the women to protect themselves when they are in dangerous situations or problems. As a women, you must take note of these precautions and tips, which will help you at some or other time.